Booking Terms & Conditions
Please select your country
English in Action Limited, registered in England & Wales No. 3528553
Registered Office: Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3DN, UK
COMPLAINTS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Any complaint or expression of dissatisfaction will be treated with the utmost seriousness. In the event of you wanting to register a complaint, please contact us directly.
- We undertake to respond in a timely manner and to resolve the issue to your satisfaction
- If you are not satisfied with our response, we will put you in contact with Eaquals, who will investigate the complaint and act as a mediator to help find a solution
- If you are unhappy with the response of Eaquals, the complaint with be passed on to the independent ombudsman, who will make a final judgement on the matter
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device when you visit our site.
Google Analytics – We like to know where our visitors come from so we track traffic using Google’s web analytics tools. This uses an anonymous cookie to let us know where you are viewing our site, it does not store any of your personal information nor can it be used to identify you.
It is possible to turn off your cookies through your website browser settings however this will affect the functionality and experience of our site. Please visit the help section of your website browser to learn how to turn your cookie settings off.
More information can be found here.
- The Data Protection Act 1998
EIA website complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Use Made of Personal Information
Personal information provided to EIA via EIA website will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection.
In addition, personal information may be used for statistical analysis.
Personal data will be collected and processed by EIA for the following purposes:
to provide goods and services, including marketing, advertising and promotions, unless a user elects to opt-out of receiving such communications.
Your personal details will not be made available to any third parties.
- Use of Data For Direct Marketing Purposes
EIA may provide information on The company’s products, membership services, events, and training and education programmes to members who have previously expressed an interest. If at any time users want EIA to stop sending such communications they should email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: English in Action Ltd, Partnership House, 22 Hawks Lane, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2NU, United Kingdom. Emails will include a link to unsubscribe from future communications.
- Verifying, updating and amending your personal information
If, at any time, a user wants to verify, update or amend their personal data they may simply email their request to email@example.com
Verification, updating or amendment of personal data takes place within 40 days of receipt of the request.
- Links to Third Party Websites
The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. The Company advises users to read the privacy policies of other websites before registering any personal data.
The Company holds your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection legislation.
- Notification of Changes
Users have the right to ask EIA for a copy of the personal data held about them and to request that EIA correct any inaccuracies in that information.
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about English in Action (EIA), its partners and the services that they offer.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by EIA.
The information presented is believed to be reliable but it’s subject to change at any time without notice. EIA do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. By accessing this website you agree that EIA will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to EIA. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by EIA or other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
- Images, pictures, videos, logos and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
We are able to accept the following cards:
Any payment enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.