This course can now be delivered virtually. With all the uncertainty at the minute, we must offer students something to look forward to. If circumstances make it impossible for us to come to your school, don't worry! We can still deliver the exciting English project week that you know and love. From the provider you know you can trust.Find Out More
This course is for students who have been learning English for a year or more. At this stage in their learning, students are starting to move beyond naming common objects and actions and the world of their immediate environment.
Sample ‘can do’ statements
- I can talk about things I did in the past.
- I can describe what people are like.
- I can follow directions using a map.
- I can compare things in different ways.
- I can retell a story and make it more interesting.
- I can negotiate deals to buy, sell or exchange things I need.
Why choose this course?
The course develops fluency by applying existing vocabulary to practical tasks and problems. Learners will practice asking questions and talking about themselves, in various simple tenses, and will have the opportunity to build their confidence through lively games and activities. They will see how it is possible at this level to have an interesting conversation with an English speaker and will be encouraged to continue improving their level of fluency.