The Booking Process
1. Select a suitable course
Talk to your sales rep for advice
2. Decide on number of participants
We can provide demonstration lessons for interested students
3. Complete and submit a booking form
See details below. Ask your sales rep for help if needed
4. Collect money
You will need to transfer the funds two weeks before the course starts
5. Materials arrive
Student workbooks and other materials sent the week prior to the course
6. Teachers fly to you
They will arrive on the Sunday for a standard five day course
7. See the results
Your students enjoy a week with English in Action
Submitting a Booking Form.
Please follow these instructions to complete your booking form and send it back to us.
- Open a copy of the booking form using the link below. The form should open in your browser.
- Fill out the form and save a copy to your computer. Please keep the saved copy until we have confirmed your booking.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com.
Open Booking Form View Our Terms & Conditions